Wednesday, May 27, 2009 , 6:07 AM



HEEEEEEE.............didnt have school today very shiok,actually this week i dont have any lesson le but i going back to practice ^^ hardworking student lol.Actually is my exam next week some of the things i still nid some practice >< haha.Today wake up quite early because of the good weather and just abit of Thunder and my dog scared like mad keep HARASS ME LOL..But nvm i am a good owner ^^ sayang him LOL.Went to watch MUAY THAI DUNK or some people call it FIREBALL..this movie really very nice...if those ppl like action movie this is a MUST WATCHHH.went to meet yan sen at around 2+ at cine cause this movie only avaliable at cineleisure and have only 1 timing LOL.Went home around 6pm and then my mum dint cook ==" then just nice my sis came back home and asked me to go ntuc BUY fresh milk then i buy lo and cook for her pasta =D see i such a good brother LOL.