Saturday, May 30, 2009 , 5:38 AM






yesterday One of my friends birthday =D then went to eat steamboat with them.HAhA they like to eat super spicy 1 siao de...==" i eat 1 bowl of rice already cannot take it LOL.After that went to sing ktv ==" from 10pm to 5.30am haha sing until really no voice then we play drinking games LOL damn funny super funny ~ lucky i very alert nv kana alot =DDD in the middle got 1 drunk WOMEN around 20years old came into our room want play dice game with us say LOSER STRIP ==" she like very eager to strip siao ==" then she aim me want me be the first to play i say FK oFF want strip go hide 1 corner dont do it infront of me niama somemore she looks .....==" my fren want play with her sot de lols,but her fren came in and pull her off and apologize say she drink too much and the fren drink 1 glass of shivas to apologize LOL what a place ==" i first time go there ktv also lols.After that we continue to play ourselve and sing song hahas damn fun then finish le all very super tired also then take mrt sleep all the way to my stop LOL =DD